This year, instead of a list of life resolutions (which would include being extra kind and softening the snarky edges of my insight in addition to sticking to my ridiculous exercise program, of course!) I want to focus on things I want to learn, try, and finish. I wish you a happy New Year full of healthy expectations for a brighter future for our children, country and planet.
So here I go with my list!
- Learn how to/work on a needlepoint or cross-stitched ornament
- Silkscreening/Printmaking experiments
- Get scribbly with photoshop (like this or this)
- Work on pattern design process
- Research early ballet costumes
- Finish a Chanin-style nightgown/tank dress (pre-cut since summer, gah)
- Sew a jacket from Velveteen for my daughter
- Finish three quilts that are 90% complete
What makes the top of your list?
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 30th, 2012 at 12:00 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.